Scrambled Eggs and Cheese on Whole-Wheat Toast
* 2 large egg(s)
* 2 large egg(s), whites
* 3 teaspoon milk, fat-free
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 3 tablespoon cheese, cheddar, low-fat, shredded
* 1 slice(s) bread, whole-wheat, light
Heat a medium non-stick frying pan to a setting just above medium.
In a medium metal or glass mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites with the milk, salt, and cheese. Beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Coat the frying pan with cooking spray and add the egg mixture. Do not stir immediately. Wait until the first hint of setting begins. Using a spatula or a flat wooden spoon, push eggs toward center while tilting skillet to distribute runny parts. Continue this motion as the eggs continue to set. Break apart large pieces as they form with your spoon or spatula. When there are no longer runny parts of the egg flip over all the eggs and allow the eggs to cook 15 to 25 seconds longer.
Transfer eggs to serving plates and serve with toast.
Amount Per Serving
Popularity: 2% [?]
- Weighing in at spot number one: Believe you can do it. Nothing is impossible.
- Number two: Don’t forget to eat. Skipping meals can lead to out-of-control hunger and overeating.
- Three: Do cardio you enjoy every day. Try for 60 to 90 minutes per day, sweat, and mix up your routine.
- Four: Weight-train at least twice a week. It will boost your metabolism and offer a mental lift too.
- Five: Take advantage of early momentum. Early results, like rapid weight loss, are common. When things taper off, stay tough.
- Six: Expect — and push through — plateaus. Be patient, stick to your plan, and the scale will move in your favor.
- Seven: Build a support team. Find a partner, a program, a health club that motivates you.
- And eight: Face emotional eating head-on. Write down everything you eat, ask yourself, “Is it worth it?,” put your health first, and let your success inspire you.
Popularity: unranked [?]
today i come out with a new way … me and my nutrition Ask The Dietitians
so she put me on a diet od 1300 Cal as i was for some time. from today i am going to post my full day every night my day will talk to you by my photos… i will share it all so we Me and Diana will be in touch by my blog.
for my lunch i had a steak that weight 2.5 OZ with 1/2 cup of rice and small salad and yogurt then i had a cup of RedMug Coffee..
with 1/2 cup of yogurt
and this is the nutri facts of it
and my dinner was a luna 7inch oats bread from Subway i just fill it in with
tuna and 2 slice of tomato and pickles
at the end of this day i had a Mug of Coffee as well
Popularity: unranked [?]