Mustard Vinaigrette (2)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1½ cups salad oil (see note)
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1½ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper (or freshly ground black pepper)
- Combine the mustard and vinegar in a glass or stainless steel bowl and whisk them together briefly.
- Place the mustard-vinegar mixture along with the oil and seasonings in a blender and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
- Serve right away, as the oil and vinegar will begin to separate as soon as you stop mixing.
Makes 1 pint of dressing.
Popularity: 1% [?]